Coupling in-depth knowledge of Northwestern’s schools and units with key peer insights, the planning team facilitates strategic discussions across the university.
We do so by engaging in the following activities:
- Framing strategic questions, and presenting key information, to be discussed among senior leaders and the Board of Trustees.
- Connecting faculty across key interdisciplinary fields through the hosting of Dumas Domain Dinners.
- Synthesizing and sharing quarterly updates on Northwestern’s major accomplishments and status in key areas, as well as peer news related to research, teaching, and innovation, with key campus stakeholders.
- Facilitating the creation and implementation of the university strategic plan, Northwestern Will.
- Facilitating cross-school, as well as school and unit, strategic planning.
- Leading seminars on the frameworks for planning.
If you would like support in planning or if you have a request for information, please contact:
Associate Vice President